Re: LDP Next Community Group Status Update

Hello Adam and All,
Indeed, if we are unable to get updates into the ldp-testsuite, we will
need another way of keeping that valuable resource current. It may make
sense to roll a fork as "ldp-next-testsuite" into the new GitHub repo:
https://github.com/w3c/ldp-next

Andrew