Re: Link to Recorded Meeting of 2016-07-21

Thanks Cody for getting the LDP Next ball rolling.

Apologize for not attending the kick-off call. But I've watch the
recording. H

onestly I'm not sure how much effort I could put on this CG in the next
months... But I'll try to keep connected as much as I can.

As happened to Andrew Woods, I wasn't aware I was listed as Chair of the
CG. So I guess it'd better to get someone else in that role who can
actually can drive it.

For driving LDP Next towards the actual next generation and not keep it
slightly in the same place, FMPOV I think it's critical to gather all
real-world feedback in the last two years since LDP 1.0 is out to evolve
the proposed Chapter.

Kind regards,

--
Sergio Fernández