Re: GET RDF Resource

Hey Martynas,

thanks for the pointer, Graphity seems to be a nice tool. But my question was actually targeting specifications, is there a specification which triples SHOULD be returned dereferencing an RDF resource, except TimBLs:

 3) When someone looks up a URI, provide useful information, using the standards

As a Linked Data consumer do I have to guess which information (from the dataset) is considered useful by the provider or are there any best practices? I am aware that this topic can be discussed very deeply, but for now I was just interested whether there is some consensus about what a resource description should contain
<R> ?p ?o triples
OR
<R> ?p ?o and ?s ?p <R> triples?
This has a major impact on consuming Linked Data. With the latter I can resolve triple patterns {?s ?p <R>} by simply dereferencing the resource’s URI, while with the first that might be impossible by dereferencing (beyond open world), i.e. something like a SPARQL endpoint is needed.

Isn't the LDP Specification or LDP Best Practices and Guidelines an appropriate place to put this?

Best
Magnus