Re: LDP Next interest list

> On 15 Jun 2015, at 22:25, Andrei Sambra <andrei@w3.org> wrote:
>
> Dear members of the LDP WG,
>
> Even though the charter for LDP 1.0 is nearing its expiration date, we still have plenty of work ahead of us, which is why we have recently proposed a new charter for LDP Next [0]. To be able to recharter LDP Next, W3C’s process requires that a certain number of W3C members vote to allow the WG to exist. However, at this point we do not have a clear indication of how many members (companies or individuals) are interesting in continuing the work, which is what this email is about.
>
> I would like to formally invite everyone on this list to indicate whether they plan to participate in LDP Next, by replying to this email. This is not supposed to be a discussion, but rather a vote-like process. You can simply add a +1 if you plan to participate.

+1 for me. Of course this cannot be formal as that would have to go through more of Apache members I suppose. I asked Andy Seaborne, who felt it may be a bit soon to start the next WG. I'd be fine with an intermediary CG period too - though not too long. Eg starting January next year for me seems like we'd have had ample time to prepare the ground for the next WG.