Re: Proposed Charter for LDP Next

Hi,

Thanks Ashok for putting the charter together.

I've not been quite involve in the last months. But I keep thinking it'd be
better to give some time to the technology. Otherwise I fear the time is
too short to gain a critical mass out there for making LDP better. At least
that's my personal point of view.

Cheers,

--
Sergio Fernández