Presentation Proposal

From: Brent Shambaugh <brent.shambaugh@gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 18 Apr 2015 18:05:43 -0500
To: "public-ldp@w3.org" <public-ldp@w3.org>
Dear Linked Data Platform Working Group,

I plan on attending your open meeting on April 21st. I take open as open to the public. If this is the case I have some research to present on EISPP, or Enterprise Information System For Peer Production if this would be of interest. I have been involved with the Web Payments and Credentials Community Groups, have studied the linked data platform, have read a bit about ISO 15926 and the PLCS standard, and am interested in better ways of managing large projects (particularly open source) in a way that allows people the more readily integrate their skills, interests, and project developments.

This is my present view of of the applicability of the linked data platform (http://bshambaugh.org/eispp/ch_1_2_ldbrowser/PNG/EISPP_3p2_ldbrowser2.png)

These sources are likely candidates:

http://bshambaugh.org/eispp/

https://github.com/valnet/ovn/blob/master/README.md