Re: best practices comments

Thanks, Henry.

I added the hexBinary as per your suggestion.

I agree about canonicalization - reference to definition would be helpful.

Now, the funny thing is, I cannot for the life of me find any original
definition of the term "canonical URL". From what I could find, it seems
that "canonicalizing" a URL is the process of "normalizing" the URL, which
is described here:

http://tools.ietf.org/html/rfc3986#page-38

With a little verification that I am correct, perhaps we should say
something like:

URL canonicalization (URL normalization) is the process by which URLs
<http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Uniform_Resource_Locator> are modified and
standardized in a consistent manner; see section 6, Normalization and
comparison in [RFC3986].

Thoughts?

Cody

--
Cody Burleson
Enterprise Web Architect, Base22

Please be advised that I check and respond to mail
on the following Central Standard Time schedule:
9:00 am, 1:00 pm, and 4:00 pm

*Check my free/busy time.
<http://www.google.com/calendar/embed?src=cody.burleson%40base22.com&ctz=America/Chicago%20>*