Re: Multiple resource representations during LDPC POST (5.4.1)

Hey John,

are you saying that it is more important for a Linked Data Platform to
support binary resources than to use existing terminology and build on
established RDF standards like SPARQL? The binary use case is far from
convincing to me.

You're right that I'm in trouble implementing PUT as my argument is
that you cannot store resource description in a single graph, by
*directly* submitting it to the resource URI. But that does not stop
me from storing those graphs indirectly (using GSP) and still
retrieving RDF representations of resources that are assembled from
multiple such graphs.

POST can be also implemented this way but there has to be a
correspondence between resources and graphs, such as "Graph per
resource" pattern:
http://patterns.dataincubator.org/book/graph-per-resource.html

Martynas