Re: Multiple resource representations during LDPC POST (5.4.1)

On 1/6/14 8:02 AM, John Arwe wrote:
> > What I want to point out is that resource representations and graphs
> > are different dimensions of Linked Data.
>
> Violently agree ;-)
> I'd go further: they're so far apart conceptually that using a single
> word to encompass both (dimensions) could be seen as the same problem.
>  The old apples vs oranges meme.

Yes, and a suggested solution to this eternal conflation issue: just use
every possible ounce of energy to drop the word "graph" [1][2].

We have documents, content (representation of statements that conform to
the rules of a specific language), document locations (addresses), and
entity names. Put differently, we have the following webs:

1. Documents
2. Entity Description Documents
3. Entity Description Documents that include human and machine
comprehensible relation semantics.

Links:

[1] http://bit.ly/INv6ag -- Linked Data (no mention of "Graph")
[2] http://bit.ly/1jlHsq9 -- Semantically enhanced Linked Data (no