Re: patch con-neg, was Re: multiple changes to resources

Hi all,

I still think the notion of "profile" [1] could be used to convey this kind
of additional information without introducing a brand new layer to the web
architecture.

Another idea could be to consider the different kind of patches as media
types, and to consider the different "surface syntaxes" (Turtle, RDF/XML,
...) as Content-encoding [2] from the point of view of HTTP ?

  pa

[1] https://tools.ietf.org/html/rfc6906
[2] http://tools.ietf.org/html/rfc2616#page-118