Re: Section 4: LDPR/non-LDPR formal definitions

From: Kingsley Idehen <kidehen@openlinksw.com>
Date: Tue, 26 Mar 2013 13:22:01 -0400
To: Erik Wilde <dret@berkeley.edu>
CC: public-ldp@w3.org
On 3/26/13 12:52 PM, Erik Wilde wrote:

>>> 5. keep text/turtle - there is no problem.
>> Okay, you might just be right re. #5. I've just revisited the current
>> text/turtle media type description [1].
>> Erik: what do you think could be missing from the existing media type
>> definition re. links and associated interaction models?
>
> turtle is not a hypermedia type, it's a data model representation. so
> for pure technical reasons, we have two options:

What about posting a URL to an IANA media type (as I did re. Turtle)
description document that resolves to natural language based content
(English is safe) that covers its hypermedia features? Doing that will
help everyone seeking a solution to this problem.

--

Regards,

Kingsley Idehen
Founder & CEO