(no subject)

On 26 Mar 2013, at 12:44, Kingsley Idehen <kidehen@openlinksw.com> wrote:

> On 3/26/13 5:15 AM, Henry Story wrote:

>>> That would be ok with me.
>> I have argued before this is the wrong place to put that information, and
>> that it has nothing to do with the mime type.
>>
>> Henry
>
> Yes you have [1]. Thus, it's profiles or media type. Which is the least costly to folks on the RDF side of things?
>
> Links:
>
> 1. http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-ldp-wg/2013Feb/0069.html -- earlier thread.

Thanks for finding the link to my post.

My argument there is that this is not a media type issue. If you want to specify in the
Header that the resource is an LDPC you can use the Link relation type. Doing it at the
media-type level is a misunderstanding of the role of media types. My post went into
detail on why this is so.

> Kinglsey
>>
>>> Richard
>>>
>> Social Web Architect