Re: A modest attempt to re-open ISSUE-20

Funny how James's solution is similar to one I toyed with before coming up
with the alternatived proposed in my initial mail.

First, I was planning to use a "special" URI to represent the entity
resource. I had the idea of calling it :create (given the correct default
namespace), so that it read :

  ldp:create a o:Bond ;
    o:value 20000 .

I though it looked good :) But I then moved away from this pattern as it
seemed like "lying" -- or at least, it seemed wrong to use a URI as an
indexical.

I guess I still prefer my alternative, as blank nodes are really that:
variables. They exist precisely to denote a resource whose URI we don't
know. I agree that it does not allow me to create hash-URI, which is a
shame.

But couldn't I just POST a description of the resource itself, and PUT
additional triples with hash-URIs afterwards, once I know the URI ?
(making simple things simple, and complex things possible?)

  pa