Re: A modest attempt to re-open ISSUE-20

Pierre-Antoine,

consider that
a) the resource describing person already exists, and person's URI is known.
You POST RDF about the persons URI (to be appended to resource description).
b) the resource describing person does not exist.
You mint new URIs of the resource and the person and PUT the RDF into
resource's URI.

What's wrong with that? A client could that automatically.

Martynas