Re: Proposal to close ISSUE-19: Adressing more error cases, as is

PMFJI, but i just want to say that, based on what i've seen of the LDP
spec[1], LDP responses have such a low degree of self description and such
a high degree of "surprisal"[2] that it's appeal to me is limited to that
of simply following immutable links. If that's the primary goal, then I
think you're on the proper path.

However, if what you're working on is creating a spec that is meant to
support both reading and writing data using something other than a one-off
"bespoke" client, then I think you're missing some important runtime
affordances. To that end, I think Erik (and Alexandre) are asking the right
questions.

Just my POV.

Cheers.

[1]http://www.w3.org/TR/ldp/