Re: Proposal to close ISSUE-19: Adressing more error cases, as is

> you can only have one of these two ;-)

:0)

I think that it seems more difficult to do in RDF/XML than in Turtle.

As an exercise, I created a (very rough) Turtle approximation of the
HTTP Problem JSON:

https://gist.github.com/westurner/5704379

It may or may not be useful here.

This also looked helpful: