Re: [apps-discuss] New Version Notification for draft-hausenblas-csv-fragment-02.txt

From: Jonathan Ballard <dzonatas@gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 12 Jan 2013 08:49:48 -0800
To: Erik Wilde <dret@berkeley.edu>, James Snell <jasnell@gmail.com>
Cc: REST Discuss <rest-discuss@yahoogroups.com>, LDP WG <public-ldp@w3.org>, Michael Hausenblas <michael.hausenblas@deri.org>, Jeni Tennison <jeni@jenitennison.com>
Upon this notification, please consider media type expressions with JSON,
especially for CSV.

Example fragment with combined expressions:

....#{"list"+csv: "abc,def,ghi,jkl,mno,pqr,stu,..."}

I think that signifies the nuance of either array or object, especially if
declarative.

This is easily backported with queries:

example.com/resource?json#{"list"+csv: "abc,def,ghi,jkl,mno,pqr,stu,..."}

Or, more statefully:

example.com/resource?json=sessionID#{"list"+csv:
"abc,def,ghi,jkl,mno,pqr,stu,..."}

Snell's work on JSON operations becomes quite meaningful like that.