Re: Comment on Section 4.8

Hi Leigh,

You should be happy to know that as a follow up to your email, an issue
[Issue-42] was formally raised and closed with the following resolution:

"remove section 4.8 from the ldp spec and move it to the deployment guide
- it is a best practice "

[Issue-42] https://www.w3.org/2012/ldp/track/issues/42

Thanks for your feedback.

leigh.dodds@gmail.com wrote on 12/11/2012 09:03:56 AM:

> From: Leigh Dodds <leigh@ldodds.com>
> To: Arnaud Le Hors/Cupertino/IBM@IBMUS,
> Cc: public-ldp@w3.org
> Date: 12/11/2012 09:07 AM
> Subject: Re: Comment on Section 4.8
> Sent by: leigh.dodds@gmail.com
>
> Hi Arnaud,
>
> Thank for you for the feedback. Point taken about stable referencing!
>
> Given your agreement on my suggested course of action, what's the next
> step in getting this properly discussed by the WG? Presumably someone
> will raise an issue?
>
> Cheers,
>
> L.
>
> On Sat, Dec 8, 2012 at 2:07 AM, Arnaud Le Hors <lehors@us.ibm.com>
wrote:
> > Hi,
> > The motivation for this restriction to be the in the spec was that we
(IBM)
> > felt that this would 1) make it easier for people to ramp up using
Linked

http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-ldp-wg/2012Jun/0013.html
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-ldp-wg/2012Jul/0026.html