Re: Format for service descriptions

hello graham.

On 2012-11-20 3:56 , Graham Klyne wrote:
> does the LDP group have consensus on a preferred format for REST
> "service descriptions" or "API home pages"?

not yet, but it certainly is a problem we will have to address and solve
eventually. whether that means adopting a standard/convention that is
provided to us, or using our own ad-hoc solution, is not something that
is clear yet, as there isn't one obvious and stable standard out there
that we can simply adopt.

cheers,

dret.

--
erik wilde | mailto:dret@berkeley.edu  -  tel:+1-510-2061079 |
            | UC Berkeley  -  School of Information (ISchool) |