Re: LDP would benefit from being RESTful

Erik,

the solution to your book problem is simple enough -- the book
webservice needs an explicit (RDF) description of the result of its
invocation.
RDF by itself is not actionable (you can follow the hyperlinks), but
with description of the service it can be. Again, HTML is not any more
hypermedia -- if you submit a form, you don't know it's a book you
will get, unless the textual description says so somewhere.

And you haven't answered the state machine part :) If you do, please
tell me if the given Bug example is consistent with HTTP, RDF/OWL, and
if you see how it circumvents any issues the LDP spec has.

Martynas