Changes to the LDP Mailing lists

From: Arnaud Le Hors <lehors@us.ibm.com>
Date: Fri, 9 Nov 2012 06:40:31 -0800
To: public-ldp@w3.org
Hi,
This mailing list was initially created as a follow up to the Linked
Enterprise Data Patterns Workshop [1] to allow for discussions related to
the proposed Linked Data Platform Working Group.

We are now inviting people outside the LDP WG [2] to use this mailing list
to send comments to the WG. This includes comments on the First Public
Working Draft we published on 25 October 2012. [3]

Thank you.

[1] http://www.w3.org/2011/09/LinkedData/Report
[2] http://www.w3.org/2012/ldp
[3] http://www.w3.org/TR/2012/WD-ldp-20121025/