Re: major revision of LDP draft charter

That's a good comment, Dan!
I had the opposite reaction re. the timing.  Why do we have to wait till
June to get start?  Why can't we start next month? :-)

Re. the technical issues, the charter makes it clear that these are some
possible issues and others may come up when the WG starts and some
may get dropped.  Nevertheless, I had a couple of comments on the issues:

1. RDF types supported -- don't we need to support all the RDF types?
I would remove this issue.
2. Re. syntax, I think this is orthogonal to our concerns.
6. Concurrency depends on the type of storage and other concerns
So, I would remove the issue and add it to the para above that
discusses authorization and authentication.
All the best, Ashok