Re: Linked Data Platform Working Group Charter comment

Hey all,

how about Basic Access Control ontology http://www.w3.org/ns/auth/acl ?

We're using it successfully in a Linked Data context  -- in combination
with foaf:Person and sioc:UserAccount, to express a number of users and
user groups and their access rights to resources and classes of resources.
As a result, both authentication and authorization is a matter of a single
SPARQL query.

It might be simplistic -- but it's a start?

Martynas
graphity.org