Re: "Linked Data Basic Profile 1.0 Submission"

Hi Martynas,

This mailing list is used for discussion on the charter and not on the
member submission.  I think it would be great if you could join a working
group that looks to take the referenced member submission and provide this
feedback at that time.  With that I resist the temptation to start up a
response thread on the items you raise.  Look forward to discussion within
the working group.

Thanks,
Steve