more charter changes, and do you like "RESTful" ?

From: Sandro Hawke <sandro@w3.org>
Date: Tue, 03 Apr 2012 12:25:41 -0400
To: public-ldp@w3.org
small changes:
http://www.w3.org/2012/ldp/charter-history/diff-21-31.html

The only substantive changes, I think, are:

 -  linking to the recent Submission as a starting point for the work
 -  saying that we'll use standard HTTP, not define our own extensions.

I'm getting some pushback on using the term "RESTful" at all.  I guess
the recent TAG meeting brought up some of the differences between Roy
Fielding's idea of REST and the various ways to term is used and misused
today.   If anyone would care to suggest alternative terminology or
voice support for terms currently in the charter, please do so soon.

    -- Sandro