Re: LD Patch test suite (was Re: LDP WG agenda for 30 March 2015)

Hi all,

from my point of view, the test suite is complete -- but I'm open tu
suggestions, of course.

I'm sorry I didn't find time to write the wiki page explaining how to use
it, but appart from that, I'm ok with advertising it.

On Mon, Mar 30, 2015 at 6:07 PM, Alexandre Bertails <alexandre@bertails.org>
wrote:

>  Sorry I'm on the phone...
>
> The test suite looks pretty good so far. It's already caught some bugs in
> my implementation. It's definitely ready for people to get started.
>
> My only remark so far is that part of the ontology for the tests is local
> to the turtle document so it is not super convenient.

Really ? I thought it was more elegant than coining an artificial namespace
for a vocabulary that is used nowhere else (and is not likely to be)... But
I won't fight for that.

> Also it would be easier if the :base property was consistently present.

It should be present whenever the data file contains relative IRIs, which
are the only cases where it is strictly needed. Setting a base IRI in other
cases (including .nt files) seems quite artificial.

Anyway, thanks for the feedback