Re: Co-located Web Annotation / LDP WG meetings

Hi Ashok, Cody,

The Anno WG f2f will be Weds April 22nd, at the Fort Mason center in San
Francisco. The I Annotate conference will be the following two days.

And thanks for the interest Cody! You would, of course, be very welcome to
join the Annotation WG, or I'm happy to provide a summary off-list if that
would be useful.

Look forwards to further discussion on the topic

Rob