Re: LDP WG Rechartering

John,

Yes, I know what Ashok is asking for and is in our wish list.  I'm not
denying there are other needs around client-directed paging, filter and
inlining. The point being, the bullet I reference in the proposed charter
is already covered in the paging spec as it is written.  I don't think we'd
agree that paging can already answer this question:
"How can a client specify the size of a page when paging?"

If there are additional needs or a stronger requirement that the server
MUST supply the exact size, etc. then those questions should be added.  As
written, we already cover it.  I'm not sure what Arnaud (or who ever added
this) was thinking was missing from current paging spec as to why this
question can't be answered.

- Steve Speicher