Updated status on IETF draft for Accept-Post

Erik,

In today's WG call, we decided [1] that we've had enough impl feedback on
Accept-Post [2][3] (all impls have done it so far) [4] and we are removing
the "feature at risk" label, though need to know how best to reference it.

What is the possibility for advancing [3] beyond current status of
Internet-Draft?  We are trying to figure out if we'd need to "copy in" the
text within the LDP spec or if we could reference the IETF spec.

[1]: http://www.w3.org/2013/meeting/ldp/2014-10-20
[2]: https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-wilde-accept-post/
[3]:
https://dvcs.w3.org/hg/ldpwg/raw-file/default/ldp.html#header-accept-post