Progressing LD-Patch (was: LDP Agenda for 17 November 2014)

From: Steve Speicher <sspeiche@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 14 Nov 2014 09:46:41 -0500
To: Arnaud Le Hors <lehors@us.ibm.com>
Cc: "public-ldp-wg@w3.org" <public-ldp-wg@w3.org>
On Thu, Nov 13, 2014 at 2:32 PM, Arnaud Le Hors <lehors@us.ibm.com> wrote:

> Here is the agenda for Monday, note my proposal to move LD Patch Format to CR/LC!

Perhaps I should move my email provided feedback [1] into issues?  It
appears they haven't made it into the latest editor's draft [2] (last
modification is September 11).  It would be hard for me to endorse
moving it forward without my feedback addressed.

[1]: http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-ldp-wg/2014Sep/0038.html
[2]: https://dvcs.w3.org/hg/ldpwg/log/a71b734bdce3/ldpatch.html

Thanks,
Steve Speicher