Re: ldp wishlist for crosscloud

From: Ted Thibodeau Jr <tthibodeau@openlinksw.com>
Date: Mon, 10 Nov 2014 10:01:49 -0500
Cc: "henry.story@bblfish.net" <henry.story@bblfish.net>, Linked Data Platform WG <public-ldp-wg@w3.org>
To: Sandro Hawke <sandro@w3.org>

On Nov 10, 2014, at 09:54 AM, Sandro Hawke <sandro@w3.org> wrote:
> My feeling these days is pretty much every (non-aggregate) resource has roughly 5-50 triples.    Any photo or video has a bunch of metadata, certainly.

[[citation needed]]

Certainly a large number of DBpedia resources have many more
than 50 triples.  I haven't dug into many other data sets
to check their resource triple counts.

Building things based on the above feeling doesn't feel wise
to me.  At the least, more anecdata is necessary.  Better if
we could get sufficient sample size for valid statistical
analysis.

Ted