Re: Implementation Report for Fedora4

Rob,

I have added these to the impl conformance report
https://dvcs.w3.org/hg/ldpwg/raw-file/default/tests/reports/ldp.html

Note: I did change the doap:name to be "Fedora4" from "fcrepo" and it
worked fine to have 3 separate files, there were multiple assertions but
the results are the same so it doesn't matter.  You can see what I changed
at:
https://github.com/w3c/ldp-testsuite/tree/gh-pages/report/contrib/fedora4
Also I think you are slightly out of date wrt to some newly contributed
indirect container automated tests, some were added yesterday.

Thanks,
Steve Speicher
http://stevespeicher.me