Re: LDP agenda for 19 May 2014

Regrets for me as I'm doing pair-programming this week.

On Fri, May 16, 2014 at 3:17 PM, Steve Speicher <sspeiche@gmail.com> wrote:
> Please process this PATCH document:
>
> Add  <http://www.w3.org/2012/ldp/wiki/Meetings:Telecon2014.05.19>
> ex:agendaItem "Update on LD-Patch spec".

Quick udpate on that: Pierre-Antoine and Andrei have been iterating on
the PATCH format. We've tried to define an RDF format for it we had
issues with nodes being connected through statements while they
shouldn't be. We also worked on simplifying the approach by making the
matching part (ie. binding a node to a variable) and the operations
part (add, replace, delete) two different statements. We've tried to
make it possible to add complex graph but eventually decided it was a
bad idea. Finally, Pierre-Antoine worked on improving the support for
lists. I was supposed to reflect his last updates in my grammar and
update the sematics, but couldn't find time to do it yet.

Alexandre