From:   Sergio Fernández <sergio.fernandez@salzburgresearch.at>
To:     Arnaud Le Hors/Cupertino/IBM@IBMUS, public-ldp-wg@w3.org,
Date:   05/06/2014 03:15 AM
Subject:        Re: LDP minutes for 5 May 2014

Just two clarifications about topic 5 (Test Suite) discussed yesterday:

* In addition to the HTML report, the test suite will generated a
machine-readable report (in RDF using EARL).

* Implementers will submit their reports to the WG, and we'll provide a
tool to automatically generate a implementation report.

The work has been privately divided by the team involved (Steve, Samuel
and myself). Maybe we should create issues at github to publicly track
the progress.

--
Sergio Fernández
Senior Researcher