Re: ContainerHierarchy again

In programming languages, subclass relationships come with certain guarantees
such as :  a method that runs on an instance of the parent class will also run on
an instance of the subclass.

What are the equivalent guarantees on RDF subclasses?
In other words, what are the rules on behavior between a parent class and a subclass?