Re: Check out my profile on LinkedIn

On 6/11/14 7:24 AM, henry.story@bblfish.net wrote:
> Sorry for the Spam! it was generated by the LinkedIn Android App that
> I accidentally tried out, where it suggested it would
> put me in contact with people I allready know on linkedIn.  I never
> used these tools before, and assumed that a large company
> like this would be a little careful about what they did, but it seems not.
>
> At the very least it's a great example of an app that is stupidly
> built by non-privacy aware company
> with little scruples.

Yep!

Another example of application code that isn't driven by entity
relations and their associated semantics. In a sense, you've
inadvertently stumbled across a situation that simply makes the case for
WebID, WebID-Profile, and WebID-TLS :-)

There is no escaping the problems this companies have gotten themselves
into here!!

Kingsley Idehen
Founder & CEO
OpenLink Software