Re: Primer

On Fri, Jun 6, 2014 at 7:08 AM, henry.story@bblfish.net <
henry.story@bblfish.net> wrote:

> On 6 Jun 2014, at 12:12, Roger Menday <Roger.Menday@uk.fujitsu.com> wrote:
>
> Issue 3:
> I understand your distinction between a Bug and BugReport. We could
> increase the complexity in the example, but, in order to keep a simple
> example I think we could just rename Bug -> BugReport.
>

> Perhaps that would be potentially an example. It would be good to find a
> real bug ontology that is widely used. You may want to ask Olivier Berger
> who overtook a bug ontology I wrote some time ago called baetle.
>

> I'll have a look into baetle. Thanks.
>

> Hopefully Oliver Berger can tell us about a good ontology.

I have some experience in this area but don't know what is trending
globally.  There are a number of bug tracking tools that when they emit RDF
for a 'bug' they use the OSLC vocabulary, thought the currently deployed
one uses a Class of oslc_cm:ChangeRequest, the new vocab is introducing
Defect.

- Steve Speicher