Re: LDP agenda for 13 January

On 13 Jan 2014, at 15:19, John Arwe wrote:

> > For me, I am happy that the Documents are navigable from the response, and then "real world resources" are inside the membership data
> I'm not clear what that means.  Short example?

I am using "Documents" to mean Informational resources, and "real world resources" to mean Non-Informational resources. So by "real world resources inside the membership data", I mean a membershiptriple which is something like <networth1> <has_asset> <asset1>, and where <networth1> != <networth1Document>.