Re: LDP agenda for 13 January

A bit of a summary, and maybe a opinion :

The key difference in the discussion last week seemed to be on membershipPredicate vs. some kind of membershipDocumentPredicate ... POSTing to a LDPC results in a newly created Document and this is revealed in the Location: header of response. In addition there is the resulting triple - should it connect Documents or "real world resources" ? ... or both ?

One of the problems is that if both need to exist to keep everyone happy then there is duplication.

For me, I am happy that the Documents are navigable from the response, and then "real world resources" are inside the membership data ... I think it would be good to avoid 3 types of container too.

regards,
Roger