Re: LDP agenda for 24 February

On 02/21/2014 03:50 PM, Arnaud Le Hors wrote:
> Here is the agenda for Monday's call:
> http://www.w3.org/2012/ldp/wiki/Meetings:Telecon2014.02.24
> --

 > Are we ready for LC2?

-0  Personally, I think the container/membership story is extremely
problematic, and we've come around to a place where we can do much
better.  But I'm not going to lie in the road, because:

      1.  We really do need to move along

      2.  Arnaud may be right there's nothing better nearby

      3.  Everyone can just use ldp:BasicContainer along with some new
"Membership" thing, leaving the existing Membership stuff to the large
pile of not-quite-deprecated stuff, like RDF Reification and RDF Bag.

(This is assuming I don't notice any other problems.)