Re: Clarifying POST behavior for LDPCs.

Right!
6.4.5 says that an LDPC can create an LDPC by using a Link header in the create request
that specifies a LDPC.  However, the link to 6.2.8 is not useful. So, some clarification
is needed.

There are also the related questions of "how do you create top-level LDPCs" i.e. how do
you get started and how do you find all the top-level LDPCs contained in a server.
Seems like we need a "mother of all containers" concept.
All the best, Ashok