Re: Clarifying POST behavior for LDPCs.

Hi Ashok,

On Wed, Feb 12, 2014 at 5:07 PM, Ashok Malhotra
<ashok.malhotra@oracle.com>wrote:

>  Hi Andrei:
> Take a look at section 6.4.5 and see if that answers your question.
> All the best, Ashok

The links in section 6.4.5 point to section 6.2 which is about LDPC GET.
Moreover, section 6.2 specifies that Link headers with rel=type are used in
the HTTP response. The bottom line is that there is no mention of those
headers being used during an HTTP request. I hope I've been clearer this
time.

-- Andrei