Re: To spec editors - regarding possibly redundant rdf:type definition of containers in examples

That makes sense, thanks!

But given that logic, mustn't we also need to specify that it is an
ldp:Resource?

For example:

<>
   a ldp:Resource, ldp:Container, ldp:BasicContainer;

Thoughts?

--
Cody Burleson
Enterprise Web Architect, Base22

* <http://base22.com>*Please be advised that I check and respond to mail
on the following Central Standard Time schedule:
9:00 am, 12:00 pm, 3:00 pm, and 6:00 pm

*Check my free/busy time.
<http://www.google.com/calendar/embed?src=cody.burleson%40base22.com&ctz=America/Chicago%20>*