Re: Chewing on the Abstract

Thanks for the feedback to all.  I'm not hearing too much interest for
folks and those that I have, it doesn't appear to be converging on a
new approach.

So I'm just going to tweak what we have and call it "done".

"Linked Data Platform (LDP) defines a set of rules for HTTP operations
on web resources, some based on RDF, to provide an architecture for
read-write Linked Data on the web."
  https://dvcs.w3.org/hg/ldpwg/raw-file/default/ldp.html#abstract

- Steve