Re: [Web? Internet? LDP?] Access Control Draft Charter

Good comments!

If we feel it's best not to get into attribute-level access control, I'm OK with that.
But we need to have AC on a group of documents so I can say the equivalent of
"all registered attendees of the conference have read access to all its papers"

There has been a great deal of interest in a policy-based approach to AC.  See
http://www.w3.org/2004/09/Policy-Aware-Web-acl.pdf
AC needs to be lightweight and efficient and computing policy conformance is
typically not lightweight.  Appreciate any reactions you may have.

All the best, Ashok