Re: container types

On 4/24/14 4:47 PM, John Arwe wrote:
> 3: NetWorth, unlike gastronomy, is not "clearly" a non-information
> resource to me.  I'm not a fanatic about those things typically.  I
> try to be fanatical about refusing to be fanatical ;-)

'Net Worth' denotes the balance of assets + liabilities . Of course you
can put a report on paper or on a computer (via a digital document) to
shed light on 'Net Worth', but that doesn't mean it denotes the same
thing as its perception medium i.e., document.

<#NetWorth> != <NetWorth> .

There's nothing fanatical about given every relevant entity an
unambiguous name, especially when crafting important examples :-)

Kingsley Idehen
Founder & CEO
OpenLink Software
Company Web: http://www.openlinksw.com