Re: LDP Test Cases licensing

Hi,

As a simple solution, can't we (W3C WG) do the transformation ourselves and
provide the RDF data as a separate companion document under W3C Test Suite
licens or W3C 3-clause BSD License. Because the test suite document is RDFa
annotated, it will make it easy to keep the two documents in sync if we
follow a policy that we will never tweak the RDF data file manually but
generate it by extracting the RDFa annotated data whenever the test suite
document is modified.

So basically everything remains the same but we remove the transformation
step from the users and instead W3C, as the owner of the document, does it
for the user. What do you think ?

Best Regards,
Nandana

>>> https://dvcs.w3.org/hg/ldpwg/raw-file/b3683634c29f/Test%20Cases/LDP%