Re: database experts reviewing paging; was Re: snapshots, was Re: Stable locking

Hi Ashok,

Yes. We were also not thinking that this would fall under the scope of LDP
1.0. We were thinking that it might be useful in LDP++ or even as an
external extension to LDP. It would be interesting to have a discussion on
this and as you said I will prepare the material for the
discussion. Definitely It would be nice to have a workshop to discuss the
issues such as access control and transactions.

Best Regards,
Nandana