Re: Idea for some side-time during the next face-to-face

Hi all,

I could talk briefly about one or more of the following use cases if they are of interest:

- An international publisher using Linked Data in production as part of their editorial workflow;

- An international pharmaceutical company dynamically aggregating information from government, partner and internal sites then using Linked Data techniques to combine it for presentation.

- A US Government agency publishing Linked Data for transparency purposes.

Regards,
Dave
--
http://about.me/david_wood