Re: ISSUE-81: Confusing membership* predicate names and other possible improvements

Hi Henry,

Because this isn't merely about creation I would suggest you use something
like ldp:membershipRule rather than  ldp:creationRule.

There certainly are advantages at grouping all the pieces together, the
question is whether the group is willing to rely on a blank node. Past
discussions have indicated that it wasn't. I don't know whether this has
changed. We'll see.

Thanks.